The Decision specifies application and documentation requirements, processes and procedures for entitlement to support grants given to people afflicted with COVID-19 according to the Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP dated July 1, 2021.
According to specific regulations, workers stopped from working will be entitled to this support package if they meet the following requirements:
– Employees working under employment contracts stop working according to clause 3 of Article 99 in the 2019 Labor Code;
– They are subject to medical isolation or in blocked areas at the request of state authorities for a minimum period of 14 days or more within the period from May 1, 2021 to end of December 31, 2021;
– They are participating in the compulsory social insurance plan in the month preceding the month in which they stop working under clause 3 of Article 99 in the Labor Code.
Application must be submitted by employees themselves, including:
– A copy of the written request for isolation received from the competent authority from May 1, 2021 to the end of December 31, 2021;
– List of employees certified by the social insurance office, using the form No. 06 given in an Appendix to this Decision.
– A certified true copy or a duplicate attached to the primary copy for checking purposes that is required in the following cases:
+ During pregnancy: Evidence of pregnancy.
+ Raising, or having trusted custody of, biological or adopted children or children under 6 years of age: Birth certificate or evidence of birth of the child/Certificate of adoption/Decision on delivery and trusted custody of children.
Decision No. 23/2021/QD-TTg is entering into force as of July 7, 2021.